School History

The History of Lindbergh Elementary

Lindbergh Elementary is named in honor of the famed aviator, Charles A. Lindbergh. It was first occupied in the fall of 1931 and is still in use today. The school is located on the west side of St. Joseph Avenue, running the full block from Monroe to Concord Streets.

Lindbergh Elementary (1931-present)

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.